top of page

If you have any emergency food needs please contact your nearest Work and Income office. If you do not qualify for government support, please go to and submit a help request or freephone 0800 568 273. Someone from 'Here to help u' will make contact with you and do their best to connect you to some support. Or see agencies below with an * 

bottom of page